Dual band 802.11ac/abgn, 4x4:4 MIMO Indoor wave2 access point with eight internal antenna array
The AP3935 is a feature rich 802.11ac (Wave 2) and 802.11abgn indoor access point that delivers enterprise-grade performance and security.
Designed to blend into the office, classroom or lecture hall, or large common spaces, the AP3935 is ideal for providing secure 802.11ac and
802.11abgn connectivity for high-density, mission critical environments such as schools, universities, hospitals, indoor arenas, and conference centers.
The AP3935i comes with an integrated eight port antenna array for ease of installation. The AP3935e requires professional installation and
includes eight Reverse Polarity Sub-Miniature Version A (RPSMA) antenna connectors supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band antennas. The AP3935
uses 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for maximum performance and can operate within an 803.2af power budget with reduced performance.
Ethernet ports support transparent power transition (POE Hot-swap). In case of power interruption to one of the ports the AP automatically
transitions to the other port. No reboot or state interruption. An optional external power supply is available for deployments that do not support
Power over Ethernet.
• Support for demanding voice/video/data applications to enhance mobile worker productivity and convenience
• Role-based grouping of users,devices, and applications to deliver priority, QoS, and security in accordance with business needs
• Seamless roaming across an entire multi-subnet campus without the need for cumbersome client software
• Integrated management, security, and QoS features reduce operating cost and ensure a consistent user experience regardless of location
• Centralized visibility and control accelerates problem resolution, optimize network utilization, and automate management
• Adaptive architecture reduces complexity and optimizes information flow for each application
• Dynamic Radio Management when used for planning and monitoring ensures optimal spectrum coverage resulting in the best end-user quality of experience
• Flexible Client Access optimizes throughput for 802.11ac/n clients in today’s mixed ac, n, and a/b/g client environments
Flexible Management Options
• On premise, with hardware or virtual
• ExtremeCloud™ Cloud-Managed Networking Platform